This is the third of a few backblasts that YHC is writing a month or so late as I got caught up in Snowbird’s March Madness Challenge and Backblasts got put on the Back-burner.
March Madness update… Boitano Qed Broga while I was Qing Monday Murph, so a wash on points there. I’ve got this in the bag except for the FNG wildcard. After racking my brain Sunday night and Monday morning, I was able to get a potential FNG to say he would come out. Will he show? Boitano decided to withdraw his FNG for Black Ops, although I am fully expecting the FNG to come back out today or tomorrow. (Which would be great!) This is the second repeat Q for 2021 for me.
Give the mission statement, check for FNGs, give the disclaimer, Pledge of Allegiance, and warm up:
It’s been a month, but I’m pretty sure I did my standard warm up here…
Side Straddle Hops x20 In Cadence (IC)
Good Evenings x10 IC
Imperial Walkers x20 IC
Sir Fazio Arm Circles x10 IC Forward x10 IC Reverse
Monkey Humpers x10 IC
Standard Merkins x10 On My Down (OMD)
Mountain Climbers x10 IC
Downward Dog with calf isolation stretches
World’s Greatest Stretch
1) Mosey to the Cary Chamber of Commerce Parking lot for Sevens. I think it was Merkins (maybe Monkey Humpers?) and Burpees. The evening work outs are warming up so I made sure to keep us in the shade when I could.
2) Mosey to Fidelity Bank for more exercises. I don’t remember what they were.
3) Mosey to First Baptist Church and partner up for Dora 1-2-3. The standard 100 Merkins, 200 Little Baby Crunches, 300 Squats. Running partner loops around the church.
4) Mosey back to Fidelity Bank for L-R step ups, Irkins, Dips, Derkins, and Elevated Homer to Marge, all x10 IC. Homer to Marge in a high traffic area was a real winner with the PAX. I was told Fidelity docked my credit score a couple of hundred points.
5) Mosey back to start for Mary
Various Mary exercises. I don’t remember which ones. I want to say Dolly and Freddy Mercury plus others.
I don’t remember who took us out. Cobains.
I found out chatting with Boitano that he actually had a second FNG at Black Ops. The struggle to get PAX to post in the early morning is real. I don’t know what I’d do if both of his guys show tomorrow. Hope my FNG shows up!
I’ve enjoyed hitting Rush Hour and hope to make it out again soon. I did enjoy some 2nd F at the Pharmacy after the workout.
I specifically avoided Rack Em Stack Em since Boitano was there and he knows how much I’ve been calling Rack Em Stack Em lately.
This was my second and hopefully last repeat Q of 2021. I’m not against them but at this point I’m trying to Q every AO in Wake County (S-T-R-E-T-C-H goal).
My next #F3Q21 #2021Challenge Q is The Blitz on 3/31.
PAX: Bagels, Boitano, Flint, Freebird, Full House, Lookout, Pigpen, VHS
Workout Date: 03/30/21