F3 is intended to be led by the PAX, meaning each man who is in F3 should consider himself willing and ready to lead — or “Q,” in F3 parlance — a workout, event, or any other initiative consistent with the mission and core principles of F3.
There are various ways to connect with F3 Raleigh; see below!
- Nant’an (Regional Q) – Vector Victor (@willrroach22)
- 1st F Q – Life Alert (@leewhitman23)
- 2nd F Q – Panty Hose (@whmcelroy)
- 2nd F CSAUP Q – Pepe (@F3PepeLePugh)
- 3rd F Q – Borland (@Borland_F3)
- Regional IT Support/Website – Floppy Disk (@tnealjr) & Azul (@F3Azul)
- @F3Raleigh Twitter Management – Panty Hose & Pigpen (@PigpenF3)
- F3Raleigh Newsletter – Azul
Have a question about F3, or a comment? Do you need help with the web site? Ask or tell us. Aye!
The F3 Raleigh Newsletter, published (approximately) monthly is an outreach program intended to bring news and happenings across the region to our roughly 980 PAX. Use the form below to subscribe to the newsletter or to manage your subscription. As always, contact us if you need help.