Nine and 1/4 Pax were shaped by the cold iron that is the kettle bell. Apparently Mr. White Shoe got a little lost and showed up with 10 minutes to go.
After a brief jog down to the tennis court and a short 20 count SSH warm up we jumped head first into action.
Two Rounds of the following:
- Two Hand Swing x20, x15
- Single Arm Clean and Press x10 each arm, x10 each arm
- Figure 8 x20, x15
- Side Shuffle Squat x16 each direction, x16 each direction
- Suicides to singles and doubles lines (six points), repeated after both sets of the above.
Fast shuffle to the picnic tables for more fun, also following the two round model:
- Single Arm Swing (switch at the apex) x20, x15
- Single Arm Rows x10 each arm, x 10 each arm
- Skull Crusher Curl x10, x10
- Triceps Extension x10, x10
- Pull Up x10, x10
- Single sprint to the soccer/lacrosse goal and back.
Mary: LBC, Russian Hammer, Leg Lift with KB overhead.