The smell of beatdown was in the air as the PAX began to arrive for this week’s edition of Urban Jungle. Despite the malodorous whiff 21 PAX posted for a bit of a Leatherneck preview.
– SSHs X 40
– Mountain Climbers X 20
– Sir Fazio Arm Circles X15, reverse
– Slow Merkins X 20
Jog (it’s a soft J) over to the Wall off of Six Forks in front of St. Timothy’s:
– 20 Merkins, up and over the 6′ wall, 10 Burpees, Bear Crawl back to the start.
– 20 Merkins, up and over the 6′ wall, 10 Burpees, Crab Walk back to the start.
– 20 Merkins, up and over the 6′ wall, 10 Burpees, Gorilla Walk back to the start.
– 20 Merkins, up and over the 6′ wall, 10 Burpees, Animal Walk of your choice back to the start.
Jog (it’s still a soft J) over to the Fountain(s) of Youth:
YHC recently realized that there are 3 Fountains of Youth all conveniently located within Wheel Barrowing distance of each other. PAX divides into 3 groups and stations at the 3 different fountains. Performs appropriate exercise for the fountain, grabs a partner and Wheel Barrows to the next fountain. PAX rotates through once.
– Fountain 1: 15 x Double Jump-Ups
– Fountain 2: 20 x The Dips
– Fountain 3: 10 x Derkins
Jog (it continues to be a soft J) over to the Urban Jungle Astroturf:
– Long Very Slow Flutter Kicks X 20
– Bicycles X 15, reverse
– Russian Hammer x 20
– Quote of the Day: Jeremiah 29:13 – You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.
– Ridgewood Beer & Wine, Thursday night. Event starts at 7.
– Orwell led us out in prayer.