Record breaking temps on a damp and balmy December morn brought out a strong and boisterous (more on that later) PAX of 28 — not a record breaking crowd at North Hills, but likely close.
Side Shuffle Hop, Imperial Walker, Mountain Climber, Good Morning, Sir Fazio Arm Circles.
Indian Run – down Currituck, Yadkin, and Davidson.
Stop at Hyde Hill for:
– Bear crawl up Hyde Hill, 40 merkins/40 LBCs, jog down
– Gorilla walk up Hyde Hill, 30 merkins/30 LBCs, jog down
– Bear crawl up Hyde Hill, 20 merkins/20 LBCs, jog down
– Sprint up Hyde Hill, 10 merkins/10 LBCs, jog down
Run back to NH Parking Lot:
– Group 1: Lunge walk, 10 burpees; Group 2: Chillcut (flapjack)
– Group 1: Crab walk, 10 burpees; Group 2: Prisoner squats (flapjack)
– All: Frog jump, 10 burpees
– Knee-ups, Freedom hammers
Continued prayers for Dufresne’s recovery and M. Electrolux’s comfort/diagnosis, as well as those traveling this week. No workouts WED — otherwise, normal schedule. New Year’s Day Convergence at Fletcher. 7am. Bring a FNG.
Now for the Popeye reference. Not surprisingly, 12+ months of early Monday morning fun has reached a tipping point for the neighbors surrounding the entrance to North Hills Park. So, while we assess the situation, effective immediately, please observe the following when posting at NH:
- Please quietly shut car doors when arriving/departing and disarm lock/unlock chirps, beeps, etc.
- Please keep the volume of cadence counts to a minimum and watch noise levels at the pre-workout gathering.
- Q’s — please move warmup circles to the upper parking lot by the tennis courts.
Thanks in advance for your help rectifying the issue. Aye!
Posted by Elsinore on behalf of Cotton.