One would think that after a three and a half hour beat down on Saturday the Monday morning Q would be tired and lenient on his Pax. One would be wrong. One would pay dearly for his mistakes.
- Jog towards brooks, bear crawl up the hill, job back towards the park, HE SEES ME, continue jog to the park, HE SEES ME AGAIN! Pax still a little slow so a few were killed off. But as every good carpenter knows, 5 burpees brings folks back from the dead. Finish jog to the park and pick up a stray Sesame Street character.
- SSHx20, Good Morningx20, Imperial Walkerx20, Murkinx20, Mountain Climberx20
- Additional 10 Burpees to anyone who did not attend the MULE (we let the FNG off the hook).
- Jog to the bottom of Sisyphus, Prisoner Squatsx20
- Sprint back to the top
- Jog to the bottom of Sisyphus, lungesx20
- Backwards run 1/3 of the way back up, sprint remaining.
- To the picknic tables: Dipsx25, Durkinsx20, Single Leg Squats (on bench)x20, Irkinsx20
- Mary: LBCsx25, Protractor, Russian Hammerx20
- Welcome to Mile High, FNG
- Prayers to M. Floppy Disk, M. Man Ram, Enron’s Co-worker, and Dufresne
- New work out starting Friday, 10/18 at crabtree. Talk to Yo YO
- GORUCK will be starting up again. Get up with one of your local crazies to find out more.