11 met today at The Crucible. Orwell as Q Lead meant little running. To Quote our F3 Raleigh Resident Philosopher the great CountryWide…”Running Sucks”…so I settled instead for “The Beast”
SSH x 10, Imperial Walker x 15, SSH x 20, Good Mornings x 15, SSH x 30, Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 25..then reverse x 25, SSH x 40
THE BEAST…and he is (6 exercises x 6 stations per exercise….total of 36 of each exercise….216 total)
- Hand Release Wide Grip Merkins
- Sumu Squats
- Clap Merkins…clap at the apex of each Merkin (I didn’t realize how dang hard these would be)
- Star Jumps
- Carolina Dry Docs
Mozey to the Picknick Tables for:
4 sets (10, 8, 6, 10) of
- Box Jumps
- Alternating Left/Right Step-Ups
- BLTs x 25
- Amercan Hammers, no Merican Hammers, no Russian Hammers, no…WOLFPACK HAMMERS!! x 35!!!!
- Sola Coffee Bible Study 12pm today led by Friar Tuck and Grady
- Bowling this Thursday 7-9pm at “The Alley” . All expense paid…and Bob Villa will cover all Schlitz orders…see Twitter and Raleigh F3 Website for details
- Toy Drive led by Ron Burgundy….bring a toy to F3…somebody will take it and get it o RB
- F3 Christmas Party 12/22 at Tyler TapRoom. Bring your M…need you to sign up
Cherie Berry led us out in a powerful Prayer to our Heavenly Father after the devotion below. Good time this morning guys…thanks for allowing me the Q Lead ManRam and Wilson!
Problems are part of life. They are inescapable: woven into the very fabric of this fallen world. You tend to go into problem-solving mode all too readily, acting as if you have the capacity to fix everything. This is a habitual response, so automatic that it bypasses your conscious thinking. Not only does this habit frustrate you, it also distances you from Me.
Do not let fixing things be your top priority. You are ever so limited in your capacity to correct all that is wrong in the world around you. Don’t weigh yourself down with responsibilities that are not your own. Instead, make your relationship with Me your primary concern. Talk with Me about whatever is on your mind, seeking My perspective on the situation. Rather than trying to fix everything that comes to your attention, ask Me to show you what is truly important. Remember that you are en route to heaven, and let your problems fade in the Light of eternity.
He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young. —Psalm 32:8
“Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.” —Luke 10:41–42
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. —Philippians 3:20–21