- 1 Mile
- 100 Pull ups
- 200 Push Ups
- 300 Squats
- 1 Mile
- Flutter kicks, in cadence:
Icing on the cake:
- 100 yd. sprint AYG x2
- Good to see MoneyHose back in the fold on his home turf. His work at The Crick will pay dividends for years to come. Aye, brother, aye. #Pioneer #Leadership
- Chong Li has encouraged men to double down at Ball Bearings and The Blitz on Wednesdays. I’m not sure that’s a good idea. It’s really hard. You wouldn’t like it. There’s an indoor workout Wednesday morning at a local shopping mall that’s probably more your speed.
- T-claps to Utah for owning the Murph this morning. Utah, you are required to wear a weight vest next time. Also, if you finish early, keep doing tabata exercises until you pass out. Because you pass out before you die. #HelpfulAdvice
- During the second mile, a young lady appeared from nowhere and fell in behind MoneyHose and in front of me. None of us could make up any ground on the other. It was like a Sartre play. #Humbled
- F3 Raleigh celebrates its second anniversary this Saturday at Pullen Park. Think of every man you’ve ever invited to an F3 workout, and invite him back. #EH #SimplePlan #EQV
- There will be a GORUCK Challenge in Raleigh on May 3, 2014. Imagine standing shoulder to shoulder with your brothers at 11:00 on May 4, 2014 having accomplished more than you ever imagined you could. If that doesn’t make your heart swell, don’t sign up.
- Shout out to Zima and Costco for rescheduling the first expert-led F3Raleigh HH–March 13, 2014. Ask them for details.