You know it’s a beatdown when the PAX of 19 faithful F3’ers is actively looking for excuses to take a break. Could one really see the international space station with the naked eye this morning or was this just a not so cleverly disguised attempt at a 10 count substitute. You be the judge.
The Thang (give or take a few reps) :
Warm-up Run: A couple of laps around the parking lot.
- 30 x SSH
- 20 x Mountain Climbers
- 15 x Sir Fazio Arm Circles
- 15 x Reverse Sir Fazio Arm Circles
- 20 x Merkins
Fives & Dimes: Thanks again Sir Fazio. Pax divides into two groups. Group 1 does down and back field sprints with exercises mixed in while Group 2 does same exercise pending their return. Flapjack.
- Round 1: Sprinters do 15 Merkins at far end. Other group does AMRAP Merkins.
- Round 2: Sprinters do 15 Star Jumps at far end. Other group does AMRAP Star Jumps.
- Round 3: Sprinters do 15 EKG’s at far end. Other group does AMRAP EKGs.
- Round 4: Sprinters do 15 Wide Grip Merkins at far end. Other group does AMRAP WG Merkins.
- Round 5: Sprinters Sprint to far end and back twice. Other group does AMRAP Squat Squats.
- Round 6: Sprinters do 15 Burpees at far end. Other group does AMRAP Burpees.
- Round 7: Sprinters do 15 Ski Abs at far end. Other group does AMRAP Ski Abs.
- Round 8: Everybody Bear Crawls to the far end and Sprints back.
- Round 9: Everybody Sprints to the far end and Gorilla Walks back.
- 30 x Long Very Slow Flutter Kicks
- 20 x Mountain Bikers (or Freddy Mercury Hybrids)
- 20 x Reverse Mountain Bikers (or Reverse Freddy Mercury Hybrids)
- 20 x American Hammers
- 20 x WW2 Sit Ups
Prayers for Dufresne and his family continue.
Shout out to Hightower. Welcome brother.
Sign up for Go Ruck.
1 PAX is missing form the list. Let YHC know who it is.
YHC was again humbled to Q for such a fine PAX.