Harsh Conditions. Tough Workout. Great Pax. Or as we call it at Zero Hour: “Monday.” With temps hovering near 30 and the VSF planted, 14 men braved the cold for another edition of F3 Raleigh’s most athletic Monday workout.
- Lap around park
- SSH x 25
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- Good Mornings x 10
- Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 8, Reverse x 8
Mosey over to Sonora St. and to the bottom of the hill for Backwards Uphill 11’s:
- Burpees at the top, starting with 10
- Prisoner Squats at the bottom, starting with 1
- Running backwards when ascending (for Dawn Patrol readers that means “going up”) the hill
- Running forwards when descending the hill
Plank-o-Rama while all Pax finish.
Mosey back to parking lot for AMRAP circuit training:
Stop #1: Baseball Field. Dips x 20, Lebrons up the steps, Bulgarian Split Squats x 10 each leg, Derkins x 20
Stop #2: Tennis Courts. Burpee Suicides – service line, doubles line, service line on next court, doubles line on next court. One burpee with each change of direction.
Stop #3: Picnic Shelter. Pull-ups x 5
Pax work to complete as many rounds as possible OYO until time is called, running between stations.
Circle Up for Mary
- LBC x 25
- Rosalita x 25
- Not much by way of announcements this morning. Maybe it was the cold.
- But Epoxy did say that Mule 2015 sign-ups should be posted shortly.
- Great work this morning, men. It’s always a pleasure leading you.