18 PAX (including 1 FNG) deferred working on their tax returns in exchange for a F3 down painment on a beautiful Raleigh spring morning.
Run to parking lot north of Carroll (forwards, backwards, high knees with a few man-down 10-count low plank holds and chill cut push ups sprinkled in). Upon arrival at parking lot formed single file line and ran into a circle formation – slide to inside, slide to outside, karaoke, high knees.
- SSH X25
- Burpees (all together on a 5 count) X5
- Sir Fazio X20
- Burpees (all together on a 5 count) X10
- Prisoner Squat X15
- Burpees (OYO) X15
- Mountain Climbers X10
- Burpees (OYO X20)
- Good mornings X5
Run to hill behind Caroll Middle. Painted the hill running up backwards and then back down. Stopped at bars on way to basketball court for 15 dips.
4/15’s (in honor of tax day)
Broke into 2 groups. Group 1 – 4 suicides. Group 2 – 15 count of exercise with rock.
- 4 Suicides / 15 Curls – flapjack
- 4 Suicides / 15 Tricep Exensions
- 4 Suicides / 15 Skull Crushers
- 4 Suicides / 15 LBC’s
1040’s (in honor of individual tax form)
Burt made request for 1040-EZ, but Q denied request. Group 1 started and Group 2 followed.
- 10 merkins – run 40 yards . .. repeato for one lap around track
- 10 star jumps – run 40 yards . .. repeato around track
- 10 peter parkers – run 40 yards . . . repeato around track
- End with two 40 yard sprints
Ran back to parking lot after set of People’s Chair and Balls To The Wall
- Russian Hammers
- Chill Cut Push Ups
- Turkish Get Up
Rain Man shared scripture from Matthew 11:28-30 (The Message): Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me. Watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythems of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.