After a fun F3 Christmas party turnout of roughly 20 PAX, 6 men came out to enjoy the 18 degree weather that tea-bagged Cletus. The combination of wieners, meatballs, nacho cheese dip and Captain Morgans gave Emeril an endless supply of silent trouser coughs that cut the cold out of the air.
- Jog to opposite parking lot
- SSH in cadence to 20
- Imperial Walkers in cadence to 12
- Hillbillies in cadence to 12
- Windmills in cadence to 15
- Mountain Climbers in cadence to 20
Partner up for some B.O.M.B.S. – P1 does exercise while P2 runs to the end of the parking lot and back. Cumulative partner exercises until the reps are reached before moving on to the next exercise.
- 50 Burpees
- 100 Overhead Claps (turned into SSH to keep warm)
- 150 Merkins
- 200 Big Boy Situps
- 250 Squats
I have to say that running through Emeril’s anal clouds kept our faces from freezing…..
After B.O.M.B.S. we moved on to doing lunges from curb to curb. We went back and forth twice. Each time we reached the curb we did 10 derkins for a total of 40.
Next up, we formed a tight circle with everyone in the plank position facing the center of the circle. Emeril tried to plank the opposite direction, but we kindly asked him to face us to avoid any violent crop dusting #thankful. Each PAX took a turn bear crawling around the outside of the circle while others held a plank.
We stayed in our circle to move on Howling Monkeys; each Pax took turns doing 10 Monkey Humpers while the rest held on to their ankles (two rounds). A sight to see. Plenty of awesome jokes came out of this one.
We moseyed on back to the tennis courts for some Mary.
- Freddie Mercuries in cadence to 20
- Superman (yellow and red sun)
- arm circles rotating inward in cadence to 10
- arm circles rotating outward in cadence to 10
- Emeril yelled that he needed to release the Kraken. Something tells me his car ride home was full of cloaca punches. I hope he’s okay…..
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I took us out in prayer.
Shout out to Lucky Charms for the laughs from his endless banter.
Thank you for allowing me to lead you this morning. I appreciate you guys.