Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch’entrate
The Pax were warned as they made their way to the field. They were warned against entering Virgil’s undiscovered circle. Abandon hope.
Warm-Up: SSH x20, Cross Imperial Walker x20, Good Morning x10, Mountain Climber x20, Standard Merkin x10, Diamond Merkin x10.
Everyone was warm, but not completely limber. We changed this with a set of Line Painters, followed by a jog over to The Loop. At the loop we expelled our inner demons, demons which took the form of Bears, Crabs, and Gorillas. Bear crawl half the loop, five burpees, crab walk half the loop, 5 burpees, gorilla walk half the loop, five burpees, lunge walk back to the start. Jog back to the main field.
Pax were divided into four teams for Virgil’s Undiscovered Circle. The Circle was made up of six pain stations spread around the large loop trail. Stations as follows:
- Partner Carry Across Field, Flapjack on Return
- Kettle Bell Curls, Triceps Extensions, Squat to Lat Pull
- LBC, Hand Release Merkin, Heels to Heaven
- Box Jumps, Derkins, Dips
- Balls to the Wall, Peoples Chair, (Repeato)
For the first go-round each pax completed 10 reps of each exercise before jogging to the next station (excluding Partner Carry). The second go-round was in race format, 20 reps per team member.
Virtual Trophy goes to Candlestick, Single Wide, and Ringwald. Good job making out alive, gents.
Quick Mary of Boat-Canoe to close us out for the morning.
- 9/11 Stair Climb at Crabtree Valley Mall, hard start time of 0530.
- Labor Day Workouts: The Crucible, Zero Hour, Agoge only, 0700 start time.
- Standing 2nd F at Ridgewood Beer and Wine at 5:00pm on Fridays.
- Mud Run – If you havent signed up yet, DO IT!!!