It came to pass after 364 days that a PAX of 26 would post to celebrate the one year anniversary of the greatest F3 workout known to man, Urban Jungle.
- 30 x SSH
- 30 x Mountain Climbers
- 25 x Good Mornings
- 20 x Exceedingly Slow Merkins
Pax Lunge Walks to the North Hills parking deck.
- 10 x Pull Ups
- 6 x Pull Ups
- 3 x Pull Ups
Pax runs to the North Hills Astroturf.
- A set of Jack Webs (11’s)
Pax runs to the Captrust Tower (Merkins while we wait to cross Six Forks):
PAX Sprints (climbs) stairs to top and performs 25 Burpees. Back down to street level.
Pax runs to the round First Citizen’s Building:
It’s Not What You Think Steroid: Each round performed on the grassy section in front of the round First Citizens building on Six Forks. Group 1 runs up the first set of stairs, performs stated exercise and runs down second set of stairs. Group 2 performs stated exercise while it waits for Group 1. Flapjack.
- Round 1: Group 1 does 25 Merkins at the top; Group 2 does 40 Merkins, Flapjack.
- Round 2: Group 1 Bear Crawls across the top; Group 2 does AMRAP Prisoner Squats, Flapjack.
- Round 3: Group 1 does 13 Jump Ups at the top; Group 2 does AMRAP Burpees, Flapjack.
Pax runs to the Parking Lot where it all began (Merkins while we wait to cross Six Forks):
- 12 x Burpees (OYO)
– Why does this workout look so easy on paper? Trust YHC, it wasn’t. Nice work gents!
– Happy 1 Year Anniversary Urban Jungle. Here’s to many more.
– Nod to Omaha visiting from North Charlotte and FNG 3 Rivers. Welcome.
– Rainman took us out.