Heavy Metal Record of 20 Pax on the Field Today…
Warm Up (Ben Johnson has the helm): Run around the Park; shadowy exercises that YHC couldn’t make out in the gloom. Imperial Walkers may have been involved…
The Deal (repeato approximately 1.4577388 times):
First station completes one Escobar each and then relieves the next station on the line…
Pablo Escobars/KB Swings
Cross Grip Dead Hang Pull Ups/ Hanging
Leg Shin Feet Ankle Raises
Chuck’n Run/Sit Ups with Todd the Micro Medicine Ball Extended
Bench Jumps/DCP 50 lbs KB X 10
Uphill Sprints (max reps)
Power Sled Push/Plank on the Medicine Ball (max reps)
Rope Waves (max reps)
Sears Barbell Dead Lift/Box Jumps (max reps)
Jack Webbs with Cinder Blocks/Upright Rows & Shoulder Presses with Trees
Jack Webbs with Cinder Blocks/Upright Rows & Shoulder Presses with Trees (not a typo–repeated stations)
- Good to have our man Dallas aboard from Charlotte…
- All keys accounted for by the GoRuckers.
- In a breakthrough for the neighborhood peace accords, Wendell Gee agreed to end tire on curb violence.
- The record turnout required some improvisation, but Howard’s Power Sled saved the day…
- Chong Li & Fungo will be holding a Battle of the BusinessSpeak All-Stars. Details to be Optimized ahead of the power curve with synergy in real-time. Strategic thinking with tactical execution. Stay tuned…
- Inexplicably, after walking at a leisurely pace to his vehicle, William Maize Cobb laid a wheel on the way out this morning that was heard throughout 5 Points. Fazio confirmed that the Mercedes “has some serious muscle….” We promptly conferenced in Au Pair to consult. #MelbaToast
- F3 Raleigh Leadership. Page somebody if you want to help out with F3/Raleigh “back of the House” operations. More hands the better.
- F3 Raleigh Comms. From the communications department, note the F3Raleigh twitter handle. The kids tell me the term is “follow…”
- Paying Forward. Donation of sporting goods–talk to Chong Li about donating clothing to a worthy group of our brothers in Charlotte. He’s available over the interwebs or the tweets.