A light crowd this morning… brief gathering in the parking lot and we were off.
- Jog to lower field
- SSH x 30 IC
- Imperial Walker x 20 IC
- Good Mornings x 12 IC
- Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 10 Both Directions
- High Knee Up Downs x 10
- 5 Sets of 5 Pullups & 5 Burpees – 25 Pullups and 25 Burpees Total
- 30 Picnic Table Dips, Jog to Upper Field
- Wide Receiver Training: 1 Man is Quarterback, 1 Man is Wide Receiver, 1 Man is Safety. The rest of the pax do Merkins OYO until they rotate in to QB position. Safety is positioned 50 yds down field and does Side Straddle Hops until he gets the ball. Receiver calls his route, QB hikes the ball to himself and passes it to Receiver. Receiver hands ball off to Safety who then sprints it back to the next man in line. Previous QB becomes receiver, receiver becomes safety, etc. 4 Rounds of this lasted about 15 minutes – could also be done with a frisbee.
- 2 Laps of Merkin Applesauce run.
- Low Slow Flutter x 20 IC followed by 6 inch leg hold for 30 seconds
- Rosalitas x 20 IC followed by 6 inch leg hold for 30 seconds
- Hello Dolly x 20 IC followed by 6 inch leg hold for 30 seconds
- The football drill was a fun change of pace and when adding in continuous Merkins and SSH, was actually a nice workout. I see several variations of this in the future.
- Prayers out to Bernie’s mother in law as she continues to heal and rehab.
- Prayers out to Gump as he and his family move toward the future.
- Prayers out to all LEO and our nation in a strange time of turmoil.