October 23rd… Significant date?
This day in 1981 US Debt hits 1$ Trillion.
This day in 2001 Apple released the iPod.
This day in 2013 Au Pair does 100 Pull-ups (shirt-less) at Ball Bearings…
Welcome to the Ball Bearings Backblast… Lets do this!
Jog to unfamiliar grassy area in Fletcher Park for Warm ups..
- SSH x 20
- Nipplers x 20
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- Good Mornings x 20
Recover on Jog to Stone Circle for below X 3
- Jump-Ups x 20
- Incline Mountain Climbers x 20
- French Dip x 20
Recover on Jog to Gazebo for below AMRAP
One partner does Pull-Ups while other does Alternating Left Right Step-Ups
** Side note – Au Pair was my partner and yes he did 100 Pull-Ups**
Jog to Baseball Field for below X 3
- Super Derkins x 20
- Peoples Chair x 1 min
- Balls to Wall x 20
Jog to base of Hamburger Hill
PAX sprint up hill to top and burpee broad jump to Shovel Flag X 3
Shovel Flag placed in middle of ball field for partner carries to outfield fence – flap jack at fence
6 min left for Mary
- LBCs x 50
- Reverse LBCs x 50
- WW2 Situps x 20
- Low plank hold x 20
- New Friday Workout – Flood Zone – 5:30am official start time, 5:15am extra credit starts, Meet at Panera Bread under parking deck Crabtree Valley Mall … Show up at 5:15 you might like it.
- Impromptu beer night @ PRs tonight 7:30pm
- Spring GORUCK – Looking to become a better American? Well you should be. Talk to Fungo , Yo-Yo or Utah
- Starting to get cold out don’t be a Cotter, balls up brothers… See you in Gloom