The shovel flag was planted and 16 Pax, including one FNG, gathered for a hot and humid summer beatdown at Raleigh’s original F3 workout site. A good time was had by all.
- Warm up lap around the pond. Note that Pain Island was decorated for a wedding; we decided that Howard needs to start the F3 wedding chapel following workouts. I digress ….
- SSH x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- Good mornings x 15
- Sir Fazio arm circles x 10 forward; x 10 in reverse
Mosey down the railroad tracks to the hill of pain.
- Partner up for Jacob’s Ladder to seven. Partner one runs the hill while partner two planks. Flapjack for each trip up.
Mosey to the grove (a new half pipe?) with lunge walk over the bridge.
- Partner one runs to the magnolia for merkins x 20 and squats x 30
- Partner two runs to the softball field fence for CDD x 20 and balls to the wall for a 20 count
- Rinse and repeat
Mosey back to the amphitheater with lunge walk over the bridge.
- Partner one does animal walk of choice (bear crawl, crab walk, gorilla walk, dragon walk)
- Partner two does box jumps x 10 and dips x 10
Time for 6MOM
- Butterfly sit ups x 25
- Russian hammer x 25
- Six inch leg hold for a three count around the circle
- Alternating oblique crunches x 30
- Freddy Mercury x 25
- One minute high plank hold
- Tclaps to Teeter for picking the gorilla walk and then blazing the rest of the Pax across the field. Nice work.
- Tclaps to all for hanging in on a warm morning.
- Great to have Grease Monkey back at Pullen after a summer hiatus.
- Welcome to FNG Ponch.
- New workouts abound. Starting August 28, Howard will lead a 5:45 a.m. workout in Fuquay-Varina. Zero Hour kicks off at Jaycee Park on August 19, also at 5:45. TARP will bring the pain. Rumor has it that there is a new Saturday workout at Carroll Middle School.