Bond Park; 7 am, 14 pax (including 4 for EC Run), little less humid, slight breeze, but 78 degrees.
No FNG’s, No Disclaimer, No Shovel Flag
Bag with cones, tunes, and cards. We are off.
- Circle Up, Count off
- Jog over to the nice burmuda grass behind the Senior Center
- Re-Circle Up
- 14 burbees OYO, IC 20 SSHs, IW, Mummy Kicks with arms (aka the Dumb A$$), Merkins
- 4 groups for small group Indian run to the shelter near the creek
- 20 Irkins, 20 dips, 15 Irkins, 15 dips, 10 Irkins, 10 dips
- jog pas baseball field #1 (cricket game forming) to baseball field #2’s freshly cut outfield grass….beautiful.
- Circle up for short version deck of cards
- Burbees, Merkins, LBC’s and plank jacks….hit about 12 rounds…then I heard Tecumsah say Jack Webbs
- Cards over. Jack Webb: Merkins and 4 x arms in the air
- random plank a Rama at various points on the field
- Death Star: Dealer Choice in the middle, 4 groups, bear crawl out to the cones, jog back, burbees, plank jacks, sumu sqauts, Merkins at the cones.
- Line up at the edge of the infield. Butt kickers to the fence jog back, high knees, karaoke both ways
- Fellowship pace through the woods to the base of the dam. Picked up Wilson (green hope student) who stayed with us till the Billy Run
- Run up the in dam, 5 Merkins, plank at the bottom, run up top again, 5 Merkins, plank a Rama at the bottom
- run back to the the road and then Billy Run to the Parking Lot
- American Hammer called by Earheart x 20
Pergo took us out.
Pleasure to lead you guys.