Post Valentine’s Day work-out. Keep the Prosecco intake limited tonight.
Here’s the plan:
- COP in the parking lot;
- Indian Run to the Corncob Statue;
- Partner-up – Everything always matters in life;
- Run to the bend in the trail toward the Dojo – 20 Sumo Squat Jumps (each);
- Run to the top of the hill (windsock) – 20 partner hand-shakers;
- Run to the pull-up bars at the bottom of the hill – 10 pull ups (each);
- Run around the trail on the tree line to the section where you can cut over to the Reedy Creek trail – 20 Star Jumps (each);
- Run back to the Corncob – 10 derkins off your partners back (each).
- Repeat over and over again. Farthest team when time is called wins. #formmatters
This is going to be great! Do it.