And for the fun.
Final 400 m cool-down jog, and then Name-o-Rama.
- Welcome to FNG – Shades (Wendell Gee 2.0). Well done – stay with it and the final laps will get easier… slightly easier.
- Good luck to the 15+ PAX competing running in the Komen 5k this Saturday. You should shoot for 30 – 40 sec per mile slower than your mile time as your goal 5k time. 6:00 mile = 6:35/mi as 5k pace = 20:30 5k time. (http://runsmartproject.com/calculator/) Lofty goals. Get’R’done!
- Good push from many PAX today. I thought I would win the final 800, only to have Cornholio pull up next to me, and pass me easily on the final straight…#hangingback. #oldguyhasnogears
- Prayers for all the new Dads in the PAX – sounds like the 2.0s are not quite agreeing with your sleep and workout needs. It’ll come around…eventually. Take care of the M.
- We are going to transition to some hill work for the next six weeks this summer as we prepare for #brr. Should see some variety on the greenway and our favorite hills.