A record-setting Pax of 16 answered the bell this morning at The Forge. The fires were stoked and we went at it hammer and tongs.
- Jog around the lake
- SSH x 20
- Imperial walkers x 20
- Mountain climbers x 20
- Sir Fazio arm circles x 8 forward, x8 in reverse
Mosey to the half pipe shelter for:
- Dips x 10
- Jump ups x 10
- Incline merkins x 10
- Wash, rinse and repeat, substituting declines in there for one of the sets
Mosey to the Reynolds Coliseum deck
- Sprint up one level followed by high plank hold x 20 or so
- Sprint to the next level for Chilcutt x 15
- Paint the lines x five with burpees after each
- Bear crawl down a level (maybe a half level, but who is counting?)
Mosey back to Pullen with Putin and Sarkozy along the way. Perfect running form past the exercising tomatoes near the pool.
Exactly six minutes of Mary:
- LBC x 25
- Alternating oblique crunches x 20
- Homer to Marge x 10
- Rosalita x 20
- Windshield wipers x 20
- Forgetting one?
COT in the stone circle
We had great weather and a great group today. Summer is indeed tomato season, and there were a few this morning led by a trainer whose compensation was discussed among the Pax.
Tclaps to Wingman for joining us from Charlotte.
Tclaps to Pee Wee, whose F3 name was the easiest one in a while.
Thoughts and prayers with White Shoe today as he visits the doctor. He was, as usual, at the front of the pack today and would put most bears to shame when bear crawling.
Dawn Patrol launches at Laurel Hills Park on Thursday. Wheels up at 5:45. Heavy Metal will still turn it up to 11 that day, as well.