“At the appointed hour, 15 PAX assembled at the appointed place. Prior to departure, King David was met with numerous inquiries of “are you the Q King David? who is the Q?” King David did not confirm or deny, but rather instructed the PAX to follow him into the gloom.
The PAX headed up the sidewalk, and took a sharp left down the stone staircase into the stone circle. In the predawn gloom, the PAX noticed the shadowy image of a lone man, dressed only in bad ass black, standing motionless, solitary, in the middle of the stone circle. The mind of the PAX began to turn, who was the man in black? The PAX quickly found the answer, as a sharp “Circle Up” was cracked out from the man in black, as if spoken by Paul Bryant himself. The shadowy figure was a ghost of F3 past – Mr. White Shoe – back from the operating and recovery rooms of Rex Hospital after a 2 month hiatus. The beating commenced.” — King David
Warm-up: SSH, Windmill, Mountain Climbers, Imperial Walkers
Dog leg to left, 10 burpees at top, 10 pull ups at base. 3 sets.
A series of crossings:
- Round 1: Sprint across field, bear crawl up hill, 5 burpees
- Round 2: Bear crawl across field, low crawl up hill, 5 burpees
- Round 3: Partner carry across field, sprint up hill, 5 burpees, flapjack partner carry home
Crash course in teamwork:
- Inchworm push up x10 (eventually)
- Tunnel of Love (tribute to #707)
LBCs, High Slow FLR, Crotch Sweats, Russian Hammers, 6” leg hold
Crash course in teamwork part deux:
- Team Bear Crawl (fail to meet standard).
- YHC is pleased to be off IR and back among the PAX. Somehow everyone got faster. Road back starts today, so when you hear that thing breathing down your 6, don’t worry, it’s just me.
- T-Claps to 8-Mile for making it out after years of heckling. Wendell Gee playing the role of Captain Ahab on that one…
- MH won’t even come to his own site to welcome me back, what a jerk.
- Thanks to every member of the PAX for the past couple of months. I owe you all.