21 PAX posted for Larry David’s first time Q at North Hills. With one FNG in the crowd, a disclaimer was given and off we went into the starlit morning.
- SSH x 25
- Mountain Climbers x 25
- Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 15 each direction
- Good Mornings x 25
Form two lines for man Indian Run down Currituck and right turn onto Yadkin and down to the bridge over Crabtree Creek which is a beautiful spot in the morning.
On the bridge:
- Decline Merkins x 20 in cadence (so really 40)
- Incline Merkins x 20 (really 40)
- Curb jump ups x 30
- Repeato with numbers slightly reduced
Run down Yadkin and turn left onto Alleghany and take the entrance onto the Greenway
- Quick stop on Greenway for Prisoner Squats x 25
- Run down Greenway to I-440 overpass (where the rocks are). While on the run, doing Bear Crawls across both pedestrian bridges
Grab a rock at the rockpile:
- Curls x 20
- Shoulder presses x 20
Partner up at base of Sisyphus. With your partner make your way up Sisyphus in a series of alternating Partner Carries and Wheelbarrows. Important note – Deliverance did not have a partner but YHC believes he Bear Crawled the entire way up Sisyphus which is an impressive accomplishment.
Plank at the top with some Putins and Sarkozys tossed in
At this point, the baton was passed to Dredd, our visiting founding brother from CLT, for some Mary.
Mary: (in no particular order with some margin of error on the numbers):
- Rosalitas x 20
- Hello Dollys x 20
- Long Slow Flutters x 20
- LBCs x 25
- Superman 30 secs (laying on stomach with arms and legs out like you’re flying)
- Some exercise that I cannot remember but similar to Dying Cockroach x 15
- F3 Convergence on 3/1 at Pullen for 2nd anniversary. No Catalyst but you can double down with the Kilt Run later that day.
- Go Ruck info meeting Thursday at Players Retreat at 7:30 pm
- March 22 F3 Dads workout with Au Pair at the Q. Start time unknown to YHC.
- Dufresne update from Tony Robbins. Goods news that he is starting workouts again this Friday.
- For no discernible reason whatsoever, we named our FNG “Les Nessman”. Said FNG did not mention listening to sports radio, traveling to Cincinnati, having a teenage crush on Loni Anderson, or anything else that would seemingly have prompted this F3 name. But, it’s pretty cool.
- Great closeout prayer by our CLT friend Dredd.
Thanks for the privilege of leading this great group today.