Mondays in South Wake are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get. This goes for the workout and for the Pax. Today, we had a Pax of 6 that were ready to get strong; we focused on shoulders and cardio.
- 1 Lap around track continued to lower parking lot
- Side Straddle Hop x 30
- Mountain Climbers x 30
- Imperial Walkers x 15
- Hillbillies x 15
- Kid Cracker Yoga Stretch
- Windmill x 12
- Bear Crawl around center island, 5 Burpees. Then do it again.
- Sprint All you Got back to the Track
- Broke Back Derkin Routine – Partners run opposite around track. When they meet up, do a set of 10 Broke Back derkins each. 10 sets of 10 / 100 total. Equal to 4 or 5 laps.
- On Tennis Court, Balls to the Wall x 20 Count in cadence, then run a 4 line suicide. Did this twice.
Moleskin: YHC’s watch malfunctioned so there was no time for Mary once we finished last exercise. Possible F2 event discussed at actual Aviator brewery, PSI would throw out some dates. Also be on the lookout for details of poker event from Stark via email, coming soon. Stark has the Q next Monday. Prayers to Crooked Creek residents to get financial litigation worked out regarding golf course, and to all unsaid. Another Monday in the books!