Some days it’s good to do something difficult. Last Tuesday was one of those days. My plan was simple but (seemingly) effective. Here is what we did:
- No Stretching
- ~1mi run to Dix St
- Circular Exercises: Plank, SSH, Merkins, Squats
- 7’s on Lake Dr: Burpees at the top and Squat Jumps at the bottom
- Run home Jack
- Strong showing by all 18 Pax who covered 4.3mi on a muggy morning on Lake Dr. Nobody actually finished the 7s.
- I don’t remember much from Tuesday morning. It was all a muggy blur of pain I’ve tried to block out.
- That’s a good hill.
- Good competition out there. Pepe and Yo-Yo pushing it up front, Chips, Swingline and Prewitt right behind.
- I doubt any of us would be out their on our own but given a guy to run with (against), you step up and bust your butt to keep up.
- Sorry this is so late. Busy days recently. Poor excuse but it’s all I’ve got.
- Healing Transitions Dinner is tomorrow night (5/17)