The end of daylight savings time meant an off campus trip for eight Hi-Fidelity Pax this morning. After many weeks of darkness, we finally saw the light. Not the Lamp, just the light.
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- Frankenstein x 16
- SSH x 20
We knocked out three segments of “T-pace” running on the greenway this morning. Ten minutes for each segment with a two minute rest between each. Good speed by the crew, with the exception of YHC. I will blame Sunday’s run but it may have been laziness.
No time for stretching; straight to COT.
- Tclaps to Yo Yo for a strong post this morning after an excellent performance in the City of Oaks half marathon on Sunday.
- Thoughts and prayers with Enron as he runs the Outer Banks half this weekend.
- Prayers for YHC’s and Abu Nazir’s law school friend whose mother is dealing with a recent cancer diagnosis. Prayers also for Enron’s relative, Amanda, also dealing with cancer.
- Hi-Fi moves to Tuesday mornings starting next week. Come one, come all. Same time and place. We will look forward to a mile test led by Flatline.
- Go and see Dufresne. It will be the best thing you do all week.