Following a nice pre-workout thunderstorm, 2 PAX posted at GnP. The threat of weather and a slight case of young marriage kept the others away. For YHC and Fluoride, it was the first post in almost a week after battling the flu, and injury. Still hobbling a bit, the two were off.
- Jog around campus. SSH x30, Imperial Walkers x20, Windmills x20, Stan-erd Mericans x20, LBCs x20
- Swingset fun: Derkins x15, Knees to chest x15, Declined pull-ups x10, Standing tricep stretch x15
- Jog to picnic shelter: 11’s derkins and dips
- Jog around school back to swingset
- Repeat swingset fun
- Jog to picnic shelter: 11’s Irkins and Dips
- LBC’s x30
- Long Slow Flutter x20
- Reverse LBC’s x30
- Garner Hammers x20
- Jog around school
- Prayers for Yosef and family
- Prayers one of Fluoride’s assistants. (Son with cancer)
- Prayers for quick recovery on injured PAX
- Fluoride took us out.
- Blue Ridge Relay. Connect with YoYo if interested.
- Congrats to Pergo on his marriage.
- GoRuck in October. See Kanye or Singlewide
- Major T-claps to Fluoride for leading cadence today. Can’t wait for your first Q. Well Done!!!