Another Friday edition of the Zone is complete. Yoda brought his Jedi tricks and the 18 PAX who posted got better. 9 stayed for Coffeeteria and #QSource as we discussed Foundation 1 – Disruption: Disturbance to the Status Quo
Here’s what went down.
Conditions: 29 degrees, no precipitation, no wind, plenty cold
510am – Pre-Run: 5 PAX took a couple laps around the mall. T-Claps to Texas Pete who brought an FNG today. Yoda took a detour to lay some cable and missed the pre-run. #BojanglesStrikesBack
530am – Main Event: 15 PAX ready to roll, short disclaimer, nod to our FNG and off we went
Light jog toward Belks when Site Q noticed incoming PAX. Circled up for warm-up.. more incoming. Final number 18 – perfect (see Freed to Lead).
- Prisoner Squats x 15
- Good Mornings x 15
- Windmills x 15
- Standard Merkins x 10
- Swiss Merkins x 10
- Nippler x 10
- Plank Jack x 10
- Chill Cut March x 10
- Recover on the jog over to the Belk skinny parking lot
Partner Up for team exercises. 1 partner runs to the wall and back (about 200 yards round trip) while team completes:
- 100 Burpees
- 200 Squats
- 200 WW2 situps
- Running + Flutter Kicks when complete waiting for the 6
- Homer to Marge x 20
Mosey to big hill across from the back mall entrance. Break up into groups of 3.
- Indian Run to top of the hill / Apartment Complex entrance
- Individual Run to bottom of the hill, if you finish before your group, turnaround run back up hill to your partner(s) and resume Indian Run back to the top.
- Repeated 3 times
- Merkins at the bottom waiting for the six
Mosey back to parking lot, no time for Mary
COT / Announcements / Prayers
- Name-o-Rama (FNG is now Dental Floss)
- Q shared thoughts about special communities like F3 and the need to practice the discipline of caring for the community
- Buddy the Elf and ManRam shared about Q Source – kicking off today w/ Foundation 1 on Disruption
- ManRam shared thanks for prayers for his son that was battling some sickness last weekend but is now back at school doing well and closed us in prayer.
- Q Source topic next Friday is Foundation 2 – Language: The Lexicon of Effective Leadership. Tony Robbins will lead the discussion.
Great work by all to GET SOME. Always an honor to journey with my F3 brothers. Thanks for making me better and more today. The Force is strong with Flood Zone.