- One leg lunge x 10 each leg
- one leg box jumps x 10 each leg
- Decline merkins
- Step-up, knee-up x 10 each leg
- incline merkins (with clap) x 10
- One-leg deadlifts x 10 each leg
- Standard box jumps (choose bench or table) x 10
- Decline Merkins x 10
- Sprint from base Halfway up
- Finish sprint to top of hill
- Head back: recovery walk / fellowship jog back down to bottom
- Spring all the way up to top – no stopping, no passing go, no $200…
- Russian Hammers
- 6-inch leg hold around the circle.
COT and Closing Prayer
- We raised up several friends struggling with what life is bringing – a late term still birth and a teenage son battling Leukemia. Please keep them on your minds and in your prayers.
- Thoughts towards the Raleigh PAC on the GoRuck challenge this past weekend. Looking to hear how they enjoyed the pain.
- The PAX exercised patience as YHC forgot his Q-card and had to improvise from memory on the exercises to follow. Brought in a few new exercises that garnered laughter, and as always enjoyed the comments from the peanut gallery.
- One FNG today may be regretting learning about Sisyphus. Bob Vila is putting out a lot of EH. Other PAX need to step up to keep on his recruiting pace.
CORRECTED, per Au Pair’s sage advice