Another great morning at FOD. The weather was meh, which in the summer means it’s nicer than most! 17 PAX gathered by 0545 ready to go. YHC gave our FNG, now known as Sir Spamalot, the disclaimer and we were off.
We started our jog around the parking lot only to see headlights headed our way. We all knew it was baby daddy Calli milking his newborn card for all its worth. It’s all good brother. We get it. I’m sure Sky Blue was doing the same thing with his 1 day old… (18 Pax now)
- Grab some curb, but first, Good Mornings x 10 IC
- Now grab curb, Quick Feet x 20 IC
- SSH x 15ish IC
- Curbkins (Urkins but Curbkins sounds better) x 20 Down Count
Lined up down the sideline on the lower turf field for a few down and backs that went like this:
- Duck walk across the field / Bunny hop back / flutter kicks until everyone is back
- Broad Jump Burpees across / Lunge Walk back (I said it fast as I could to rip the band aid off. Apparently it still stung some PAX. My bad.) / flutter kicks
- Bear crawl to center field, crawl bear back, sprint to other side and then crawl bear to center, bear crawl back and then backwards run back across the field
- Take a breather b/c YHC is DEAD at this point. Jog the a lap around the field sprinting the end lines
- Merkin pyramid (or diamond if your the Site Q with all the answers): 1,2,3,4,5,4,3,2,1 of:
- 1 Diamond, 1 Standard, 1 Wide
- Run to other side of the field
- 2 Diamon, 2 Standard, 2 Wide
- Run to other side of field
- Line up for a sprint race going to sideline and back. Remember what place you came in and then partner up with the opposite finisher as you, 1st with 18th, 2nd with 17th, etc. Then head to the end line for a “game”
- 20 Bropees or Less – P1 BTTW while P2 sprints the field to subtract from the 20 bropees you have to do. 18 yard line is -1 bropee, half field is -5, full field is -10. Go until P1 can’t hold up or until you’ve subtracted all 20.
- For example: I did BTTW and Braveheart ran. He went full field (-10) and then 2 18s (-2) before I fell to my face in shame. We did 8 bropees.
- Then we flapjacked and I did -10 and -5 and -5 because he’s a stud so we did no bropees. Thx bro…
- Now walk to the basketball court. Yes walk, I’m too tired and I know you are too. Large Mouth still won the “walk” over there. It’s unreal…..
- Normal announcements and no spoken prayers or praises. YHC took us out.
- New FNG, I try and lead us back to the CNC standard of not naming our friendly new guy and before I can say “any announcements” Site Q plays his Site Q card and next thing you know Sir Spamalot is named haha! It was quite entertaining for all PAX I’m pretty sure. I had fun with it. So I got in one week of trying to align us with what they do in CNC but that’s as far as I could get.
- Oh well. I’m a lover not a fighter. Name on, people, name on!
- Congrats to Sky Blue on KID NUMBER 6! WOW!!! We’re still a little upset he didn’t make it to the workout though. We expect better for kid #7.
- Braveheart thinks I Q too much, I like that.
- 17 Pax had shorts. 1 Pax had pants.
- I really thought we were going to see some merlot this morning. It looked like I had a couple takers but they held on.