4 PAX ready to go, as Tardy flew into the parking lot on two wheels.We were off for my Maiden Q here at Ground and Pound. A cool wet morning, but no rain to dampen our spirits.
- Jog to the back parking lot
- SSH x 20, Good Mornings x 20, Merkins x 20, Mountain Climbers x 20
- Gassers x 2, Run the length of the back drive/ parking lot, accelerating as you go.
Jog back to parking lot for 10 Rounds with Tyson
- Round 1: Merkins x 40 (4 stops with 10 reps. each)
- Round 2; Prisoner Squats x 40
- Round 3: LBC x 40
- Round 4: Hand Release Merkins x 40
- Round 5: Squat Press x 40
- Round 6: Star Jumps x 40
- Round 7: Wide grip Merkins x 40
- Round 8: Reverse LBC x 40
- Round 9; Run to first station, Bear Crawl to second station, repeat on the way back.
- Round 10: Burpees x 40 as mumble chatter began, “Can we do just 5? negative, we did 40”
Jog to play ground fence
- People’s Chair
- Irkins on curb x 15, I guess you could call them curbkins.
- Balls to the Wall
Run Back to Front parking lot.
- Long Slow Flutter x 15
- LBC x 15
Thats a Wrap !!
- It was great to have Yosef back to the gloom. Continue to keep his family in your prayers.
- Isaiah 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not grow weary; they shall walk and not faint”
- Prayer requests: Yosef’s family, jobs for Yosef, and Skyline’s wife, Pergo, recovering from a wreck
- Convergence at Chavis Park on Saturday April 18th, no other Saturday workouts. Be there.
- F3 dads and kids, April 25th Fletcher Park. 9:15- 10:30 AM. See pre-blast from Costco and Peach Pit.
- Mr. Hand took us Out
- A little rough around the edges, but did manage to survive my first Q
- It was a pleasure to serve these fine men, who have pushed me along these past months.
- Several requests for Novacaine at work out’s end, but none dispensed