10 hardy soles kicked the Judge in the tooth this AM. We ran about three miles and here’s the rest of the story:
– 50 burpees;
– 75 derkins;
– 100 star jumps (#burns);
– 125 LBCs
Ended with Mary and 10 counts around the circle.
* Good to have a CLT brother @ The Judge this AM. Lee wore this traditional camo top so we could only see his legs as he ran out in front of the group. Strong work and great to see you!
* Au Pair was back in the mix this week after a brief respite from The Judge. Good to have smiley back in the mix!
* Blue Crush is going to make me deliver on my Judge coffee challenge. 15 guys show up next week and the Joe’s on me. Make it happen!
* Backwards running down the hill is not a good idea so the YHC modified the work-out. Sorry for the confusing backblast but we all survived and we’re better from this morning.
* Bring toys over the next few days (ending next Thursday) for our Toys for Tots drive. Unwrapped gifts for a child under 13 is appreciated.
* Bowling tonight. Get your shirts pressed.
* Christmas Party on the 22nd of December. Sign up and buy White Shoe a glass of Chardonnay that evening.
Fazio took us out. Thanks breh.
Always an honor to spend the morning with you men,