Warm Up–Jog up Washington Street to upper parking lot area; Alternating Left Right Step Ups; Fazio Circles; Good Mornings; Imperial Walkers–Jog to Stone Circle
Mericans: 10 Standard; 10 dry docks; 10 wide; 10 diamonds; 10 stagger (l); 10 stagger (r); 10 standard; 10 wide; 10 diamonds; 10 dry docks; 10 knuckle mericans; 10 Decline-Jog to Pavilion
Dog Legs: 6 Times Up to top of amphitheater from pavilion; 3 jump ups + 10 dips at each bench; sprint to lamp post; 6 single-leg burpees. Jog back to pavilion. Plank.
Elevens: 10, 9, 8…1 Incline Mericans + 1, 2, 3…10 Single Leg Squats
- Final appearance at Ball Bearings for a while by Sir Flopham Disk. He’s getting shoulder implants or something this time next week. Miss him we will.
- Tclaps to Flatline. Who probably had a pretty peaky line at Ball Bearings on Wednesday. We’re glad that Grillz got him involved. We are now organizing a double negative EH where the original EHee EHs the original EHer. Stay with me.
- Spartan Announcement: Still spots for Spartan Race in March in Charlotte. Saturday and Sunday teams en route. Talk to somebody. Jokes galore.
- GoRuck Announcement: GoRuck F3 Raleigh Team is forming. Talk to White Shoe. Number 9 Caller to sign up receives a complimentary pair of Bermuda Embassy Socks, in Winter Black, from White Shoe’s Private Label. #Seemslikedumbwooltome
- We knew on Wednesday morning that Honorary F3/Raleigh Brother King Solomon was under the knife. We were with him and King David.
- Interesting Graffiti from Mr. Fazio.