I was taken back to my Milli Vanilli days (I still can’t believe they were lip syncing) this morning when Pei Wei mentioned the number and frequency of our Burpee’s. I had a great workout planned with cones, speed ladders, etc but had to scratch it when I woke up to a surprising amount of rain. Instead I had to shoot from the hip and so I blame the extra burpee’s on the rain. Aye!
- Shin grab sprint
- KD Kick sprint
- SSH X 25
- Mountain climbers x 20
- Good mornings x 15
- Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 7
- Reverse Sir Fazio Arm Circles X 7
Interval runs – Sprint 15 yards, jog 15 yards, sprint 15 yards, jog 10 yards, 5 burpee’s X 4
Jog to bottom of hill
Bobby Petrino partner carries X 2
- Partner 1 carries up the hill, both jog back down
- Partner 2 carries up the hill, both jog back down
- 5 burpees
Workout Medley on the tennis courts
- Manbarrows – Partner 1 wheelbarrows across courts then does 5 derkins – flapjack X 2
- 10 count balls to wall X 2
- 10 standard merkins 1st set, 10 Carolina dry docks 2nd set
- 20 count peoples chair 1st set, 30 count peoples chair 2nd set
Grab some curb
- Left/Right step-ups x 25
- Irkins X 10
- Mini Jump-ups x 25
- Derkins X 10
- Left/Right step-ups X 25
- Irkins X 10
- Curb jumps x 25
jog down to covered shelter
- The dip X 20
- Irkins with a clap X 10
- The dip X 10
- Rocky Balboa’s x 20
- Russian hammers x 20
- LBC’s X 20
- Good job by all PAX today. I appreciate everyone hanging in there as the rain forced me to call an audible and make one up as we went.
- Welcome to The Honerable Judge Wapner and Roland. Great to have a couple FNG’s on our inaugural launch.
- Wonk reads the paper really early.
- Remember to always pick your partner carefully, even when the Q says it doesn’t matter….it does.
- In the end the rain didn’t damper any spirits, just cooled us off to allow for harder work!