Eleven men met on a humid morning at the Brier Creek Community Center for fellowship and exercise. Watson offered an inspirational quote for the PAX to focus on during the workout: In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
Do you believe? Yes !!!
Welcome to our FNG – Matt Phelps (Zika) — Recruited by Candlestick
Run around the large loop.
Circle up for warm-up exercises:
- Good Mornings 10x
- Sumo Squats 15x
- Calf Raises 15x
- Windmills 15x
- Sir Fozio Arm Circles 15x forward, overhead claps 15x, backward 15x
First Event: Run the Sports Field.
- ½ speed down the field – 10 Side Shuffle Hops (SSH) – Run backwards to the start
- Run with high knees, 10 SSH, run backwards to the start
- Karaoke, 10 SSH, Karaoke back to the start
- Bear Crawl, 10 SSH, Crab Walk back
Second Event: BLIMPS (In honor of Led Zepplin) — Two lines facing each other
- 5 Burpees, 10 Lunges, 15 Imperial Walkers, 20 Merkins, 25 Plank Jacks, 30 Squats.
Third Event: Indian Run to the steps. 7’s — WWII’s and Bobby Hurley’s
- Down the steps – 1 WWII …. run to the next set of stairs, up the stairs, 6 Bobby Hurleys – Picket Fence through the columns to the next set of steps.
Fourth Event: Mosey to the Wall. BBTW with Five Merkins – 15, 30, 45, 90 degrees (Ascending Testicles)
Fifth Event: Run the Loop … alternating speeds
Sixth Event: Dips / Left-Right Step-Ups / Rocky Balboas – 2x
Seventh Event: Alphabet with our legs
Mary – Dealer’s Choice = 10x
Announcements – Need more Qs — Watson to send an email with links to the sign-up sheet.
- Three Doors Down’s Mother – Thank you for the prayers
- Three Doors Down is traveling for 3 weeks … pray for safe travel and that his family will be safe while he is out of town.
- Watson led the closing prayer.