The VSF was planted as a star-studded crew of 13 Pax rolled in for another edition of Thursday’s original workout. It was a great mix of Pax: some Heavy Metal originals, some recent additions, new faces (Tongue & Groove), as well as Kotters (Flatline).
One of the first rules in sales is to know your customer, so given the wet Roanoke field and hard core runners in the house, we embarked on the Run & Gun, otherwise known as Gun Show repeats. Disclaimer given and off we go!
- SSH x 25
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 8, reverse x 8
- Good Mornings x 10
- Jack Webb 1 –> 10 (normal style, not Chong Li 1:4 ratio)
The Main Event
Mosey to the picnic shelter and pax partner up for our first edition of the Run & Gun. Partner 1 takes off on the run down Cherokee to Bickett, up the Fairview Rd. hill, right on Aycock, right on Cherokee back to the starting point (~.35 mi.). Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Partner 2 works in on any combination of the following, alternating biceps / triceps and/or push/pull:
- Mama Junk Sledge Hammer Slams
- Curls w/ EZ Curl Bar
- Overhead Tricep Extensions x 45 lbs
- Hammer Curls
- Alternating Au Pair Dumbbell curls
- Military Press
- Partner curls/tri extensions, a.k.a. The Abacus, a.ka. “It’s only awkward if you look them in the eye”
Once Partner 1 arrives, flapjack.
Repeato until time is called.
- LBC x 20
- Rosalita x 20
- Sign-ups are open for the Mule, next Saturday 0600. Meet at Pullen parking deck.
- Hoping to have a Munson sighting again sometime soon. We’re all pulling for you brother. #plankformunson
- Maize took us out