11 pax didn’t know what they were getting into today. Pathfinder class 013 is in its final week and we need a fit test! So here we go..
- Slate knocked out his pathfinder pace ruck challenge this morning starting at 3am and finishing 12 miles in 2.75 hrs. Solid work.. sorry for the guestimate on the time there. I’m sure it was faster than that.
- Spurrier and YHC met up with Slate for the final 3 miles.
- We passed Three Doors doing a warmup run .. it qualifies as EC : )
- Jog the loop
- SSH x10
- Imperial Walkers x10
- Squats x10
- Fazios x10
- Reverse Fazios x10
- Stretch o rama
- Partner 1: 2 minutes of Merkins
- Partner2: count
- 3 minute rest
- Partner 1: 2 minutes of situps
- Partner 2: Hold partner 1’s feet and count
- 5 minute mozy to Community Center intersection
2 Mile Run
- One mile = 5 sides of the property. Finish up at the opposite corner by Brier Creek Parkway
- Need to fill up November and December Q sheets
- Tclaps to Mr Slate for doing a 12 mile EC this morning and still crushing the fit test
- Tclaps to YHC, Candlestick and Trump for putting up 2 mile run PRs today
- Prayer requests for Mr Slates Legs among others
- Slate took us out