It’s still cold, which is fine, it’s not supposed to be comfortable anyways. YHC has a 1 month old daughter at home, and solid sleep has been elusive. So has posting semi-regularly. In keeping things uncomfortable, fighting the fartsack and forcing F3 upon myself, I inked on the Q sheet. You can’t hide from a Q commit, I don’t think.
A real solid six Pax showed up this morning and were anxious to get moving, so we did…
- Seal Jacks, Good Mornings, Fazio Circles, Imperial Walkers, Regular Plank, Chilcutt Plank
- Indian run out of the parking lot, up Quail Hollow, Left on Compton, Left on Converse, Left on Hardimont, Left on Quail Hollow back to park entrance — 1 mile total
- Set of 7’s up and down the main parking entrance
- Burpees at the bottom
- Burpees at the top
- Rack & Stack Suicides (stack the exercises – suicide is middle court sideline and back, fence and back)
- 10 merkins
- 10 merkins + 10 WWIIs
- 10 merkins + 10 WWIIs + 10 dying cockroaches
- 10 merkins + 10 WWIIs + 10 dying cockroaches + 10 prisoner squats
- 10 merkins + 10 WWIIs + 10 dying cockroaches + 10 prisoner squats + 10 star jumps
- 10 merkins + 10 WWIIs + 10 dying cockroaches + 10 prisoner squats + 10 star jumps + 10 burpees
- Low Slow Flutter and then around the circle choice which included low plank march, tempo merkins, windshield wipers, LBC’s and one other.
- Prayers for Birkenstock and his family as they go through a trying time with the health of his mother.
- Sign up to Q. Eastbound has plenty of open dates, as do some other AO’s (I’ll plug Dawn Patrol right here too)!
- Western Stranger took us out.
- Great fellowship this morning. Thanks for showing, working, and encouraging.
- Gerard said this was his first post in a year since moving further from downtown where he had been more regular. Nice to see him push himself out into the gloom.
- Vortex, for being the War Daddy by a decade-ish, is pretty fast when he wants to be.
Until next time….