The Pax explored the Greenway and Dorothea Dix on Saturday morning, covering about 4 miles. Strong work fellas.
Merkins x 20
Run 1 mile to Dorothea Dix with 2 rocks in tow
Warmup overlooking DTR
SSH x 20
Good Mornings x 20
Windmills x 20
Divide into 2 groups
Group 1: Six inch leg hold – sprint up hill – Merkins x 20 (repeat)
Group 2: Indian run with rock in tow.
Groups 1 and 2: WWII sit-ups – sprint up hill – wide grip Merkins x 20 (repeat)
Run 1 mile back to Pullen with Plank and Merkins x 20 along the way
Russian Hammers x 20
LBCs x 30
Cannonballs x 20
Peter Parkers x 20
Rosalitas x 20
A few highlights:
– 3 FNGs (Wimpy, Winger, and Teeter) made a solid showing. I look forward to seeing you guys at the next workout.
– Q liked it when a majority of the Pax ignored a 10 count and pushed through the pain.
– Repo and the rock survived a frogger across Western Boulevard. A concerned member of the Pax yelled out at Repo who then turned around and paused in the middle of the road making the frogger even more perilous and impressive.
– Peak Weak and a few others did the hill sprint toting the rock.
– Bob Villa jogged in late and searched Pullen in vain but we connected for Merry at the end.
– Good to have Slash back in the mix.
– T-claps to Lamp and Howard for the Q assists.