One danger of leading Dawn Patrol is that the ever eloquent Money Hose will lead “that other workout” on the same morning and have a backblast worthy of the Bard. No danger of that from YHC. 17 Pax hit the beach this morning, including an FNG roped in by Tater Tot (who was nowhere to be seen).
- Short warm-up jog
- SSH x 25
- IW x 20
- Mountain climbers x 25
- Sir Nigel Fazio arm circles x 8 forward and x 8 reverse
- Good mornings x 20
Head off campus and explore the space with stops as follows:
- Stop # 1 – burpees x 20 (some commentary here about the number of burpees on Tuesday. And Wednesday, hence the title of this missive).
- Stop # 2 – star jumps x 20
- Continue down dark path. Thanks to FNG Candy Crush for providing some cell phone illumination.
- To the bath house for prisoner squats x 30, BTTW x 20 count and one minute of People’s Chair
- To the shelter for dips x 20, box jumps OYO x 10, derkins x 15, alternating left-right step ups x 20. Repeato.
- Back to the bath house for BTTW x 25 and People’s Chair for one minute.
- To the soccer field for bear crawl goal-to-goal, sprint on the return trip, crab walk down and lunge walk back.
- Burpees x 20 for good measure.
Time for a meeting with your favorite lady of the morning, Mary.
- American Hammers x 25
- Alternating oblique crunches x 30
- Rosalita x 20
- High plank hold x 35 count
- WWII sit-ups x 20
- Putin x 12 count, Sarkozy x 15 count
- Nice work by the Pax. Welcome to Candy Crush who wandered out of the gloom and asked “So, is this F3?” Indeed it is, my man.
- Tclaps to Enron for the tabletop box jumps. Strong.
- Come see Yo Yo tomorrow morning at 5:15 for Flood Zone. Meet at Panera at Crabtree Valley Mall. 5:30 arrival is also acceptable but will be ridiculed in at least some small way.
- A spring Go Ruck is in the works. Contact Yo Yo or Utah for more information.
- Sign up for Hopebuilder. It is a powerful experience and will be the best 45 minutes of your week, guaranteed.
- Prayers to M. Steroid (Janet) as she prepares for a medical procedure next week. Prayers also for Zima’s co-worker and YHC’s client, both of whom had recent reoccurrences of cancer.
- Tclaps to Friar Tuck for our closing prayer.