8 – PAX reported for mission debriefing
Circle up at the Senior Center:
- Side Shuffle Hop
- Imperial Walkers
- Good Mornings
- Mountain Climbers
Run to the Lower Parking Lot:
- Paint the lines (parking spaces)
- Squat Jump back to the starting point.
Head to the Picnic Shelter:
- Left Right Step Up
Run to the Community Center:
- Bear Crawl around the Parking Circle
- Reverse LBC’s
- Low Plank Hold for 5 count all around
Run to the Rear of the Community Center and pick up a rock (Rotate to the left after each exercise)
- Tricep Extensions
- Bent Over Rows
- Golf Swings?
- Shoulder Press
- Dead Lift
Run down the trail to the bottom of “THE HILL”
Run to the top of “THE HILL” then Crawl Bear down x 3
Run to the “Kiosk”
Dealers Choice Exercises
- Freddie Mercury
- Knee Tucks
- More Burpees
- Left/Right Lunges
- Sumo Squat
- American Hammers
- Leg Raises
Run back to the Senior Center Parking Lot:
- Convergence at Chavis Park this Saturday.
- Possible Outreach in the Cary Area. Urban Park was suggested.
- Goose’s son
Ollie led out us in prayer.
Any day you can lead is a great day indeed.
As always a good time and fun workout!
Thanks to those who could make it out!