Traveling is good. It opens the mind to the world around us. In the F3 world, the 30 minute drive from Holly Springs to Durham was the equivalent of a North Carolinian visiting Virginia. Or, in the spirit of the current holiday, an American visiting Mexico. It is only right to bring gifts when you visit new friends in a new place; in this case, the gifts were in the form of concrete blocks. After a little extra credit run with Bones to scope the lay of the land, YHC was cordially greeted by the Tobacco Road regulars with much kindness. Here is what followed:
- Jogging around the peanut loop, stop every 75 yds or so for 4 warm up stations…
- SSH x 30, Stretch starting from Downward Dog to Runners Position, recover on the jog
- Mountain Climbers x 30 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15, Hillbillies x 15 IC
- Air Squared x 20 IC
- Sprint back to starting position
The Thang: Dora Block Party w/ partner
- 100 Squat Thrusts, Partner run w/block to other side of field
- 200 Lateral Raises, Partner run w/block to other side of field
- 300 Curls, Partner run w/block to other side of field
- With a little time left, Merkin Applesauce around peanut loop (indian run, man in back does 5 merkins)
- Freddie Mercuries x 30
- Plank-o-rama 12 count per man
- Order your F3 Durham shirts now, sounds like another couple of orders are needed
- F3 SouthWake is hosting a CSAUP on May 21 called The Crawl. It will be a ruck between AOs in Fuquay, stopping in at some of the local breweries along the way. Spread the word! Tweet to follow.
- YHC is announcing the beginning of a charity called Smile More, Complain Less. Go to www.smilemorecomplainless.com and buy a t-shirt. Profits will go to individuals/families battling cancer who are in need of financial support.
- It was truly an honor to lead a group of strong professionals this morning. Great group, keep up the good work!