Posted on behalf of Slide Rule (due to technical difficulties).
16 Pax might be a record for Mutiny. The Pax were promised #everyMuscle and lots of pullups by YHC.
“Peloton” jog around the track – similar to an indian run, with a steady stream from the back replacing the front.
18x Side Straddle Hop
10x Imperial Walker / 10x
10x Good Morning
Split into groups of 3. 1 guy starts with:
- Mexican Jumping Bean Pullups (Squat, then Pullup),
While other 2 do
- Up Straddle Hops, 30x on a leg.
Rotate right leg -> left leg -> pullup
- Travolta Merkins. 20x “stayin alive” points followed by 10 elbows to ground and 10x “stayin alive”
Repeat MU with 15x hops
Repeat 10x T
- Indian Burpee Run. One guy from group starts with 5 burpees, other two start running. Sprint to catch and tag next guy for burpees. 3 laps around soccer field
Indian bear crawl. In several plank lines, guy in rear bear crawls to front. Cross soccer field
- Not so Lazy Boy. Each Pax lists favorite movie and why. Switch middle / left / right for each pax
Repeat Indian bear crawl across field
Recover on the “bro” WWII — toe to toe, give partner a high five at top of each WWII
- Yul Brynner. 2 Pax from each group do a Yul Brynner (7 different types of pushups). 3rd Pax does a 90 degree pullup hang.
Rotate through 3x (6x Yul Brynners, 3x hangs)
Bonus Round! (Midget wasn’t tired, and we hadn’t hit Triceps yet!)
2 Pax from each group did 20x Triceps Dips while the 3rd did AMRAP pullups.
At the request of COBOL, Plank-O-Rama.
Prayers for Buford’s imminent 3rd child. Prayers to be aware of those around us who need our love and assistance.