This Monday brought momentum from a big weekend for F3 South Wake. A successful first CSAUP on Saturday, The Crawl, left a few Pax with sore shoulders from rucking; but at least one or two were left with sore heads from the IPAs that followed. It was perhaps the first combination F1/F2 extracurricular event. Then Sunday led to YHC and Stark repping team South Wake at the Haven House cornhole tournament with several other Pax from the Raleigh region. Good times had by all. After gathering in the parking lot and recapping the highlights of the previous 48 hours, it was time to go. Here is what we did:
- Brisk jog around track follow by zig zag on hills, returning back to starting place, circle up.
- SSH x 50 IC
- Hillbillies x 20 IC
- Imperial Walker x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 50 IC
- Windmill x 20 IC
- Air Squared x 20 IC
- Wave of Merkins x 10
- Partner Up – Run opposite ways around the track and do 5 bropees every time you meet your partner until you get to 50 Bropees. Turned out to be 4-5 laps, so around 1 mile total.
- Frog Plank – plank chillcut in a line then 1 man jumps over the backs of planking pax to end of line, next man repeats (jumping over 14 people here was the perfect #, some mumble chatter ensued as to whether or not it was possible)
- Tunnel of Love – going back the opposite direction, man on the end crawls under planking pax.
This was an enjoyable workout, will note in books to repeat at some point in future. F3 South Wake continues to build a solid group of men – it’s an honor to be included. Prayers to Yosef for his next career move. Time to hit the week hard!