It looks like spring weather is here to stay. A Pax of 12 came out of hibernation to do work, including 3 visitors on tour to complete all AOs in RDU. New faces and good weather brought some excitement to South Wake this Monday. Here is what went down:
- 1 Lap around track, followed by sprints and karaoke x 4 on upper field
- Backward run on road hill x 5, return to parking lot
- Seal Jack x 30 IC
- Mountain Climber x 30 IC
- Side Straddle Hop x 30 IC
- Air Squared x 20 IC
- Wave of Merkins 1 to 10 (Total 55 Merkins with a lot of plank holding)
- Burpee Block Chase – Partner Up (speed matters), 1 man does 7 burpees while the other runs around track carrying concrete block. Catch the block bandit, then switch. Carry on for 4 laps.
- 20 WWI situps OYO
- Hello Dolly x 15 (Thanks Term Paper)
- American Hammer x 15 (Thanks Moline)
- Freddie Mercury x 25 (Thanks Franklin)
- Plank-o-Rama 10 Count
Moleskin: Thanks to Stark and Deadbolt for putting on a fantastic F2 event Friday night – poker and awesome BBQ. Hopefully we can make this happen again. Spread the word about the Crawl; thanks to visitors for joining us. Prayer requests for Stark and Brony’s neighbors. Overall, great workout and very positive morning!