A PAX of 12 came out to enjoy the sun at the Crick.
Warm up: SSH, Good Morning, Imperial Walker, Windmill, Knees-to-Elbows, Downward dog
Mount Metabolism: Up and down the other side, 10 SSH at the bottom, then return and Plank it out. Repeat 3 more times but replace exercise on the far side with: Star Jumps, Reverse LBCs, WWIIs
- Foot elevated lunge x10 (each leg)
- Derkins x10
- Jump Ups x10
- Repeat the tri-set 2 more times
Navigate around the school bus drop-off circle but the only movement options permitted by the Q are: crab walk, bear crawl, or side plank-walk
Recover on the run to the rock pile and find a rock that matches the size of your ego
Rock supported exercises:
- 10 reps of low row, ab extension (lie down on back, move the rock from above the chest to over head and nearly touch the ground), overhead press.
- Then drop the rock, run to far side of parking lot for 10 air squats and 10 merkins.
- Repeat series as many times as possible in 10 mins.
Indian run from parking to the open fields, and around the fields, finishing at the pavilion
Last set of exercises:
- Derkin Dock (Feet Elevated Carolina Dry Dock)
- Skydive or Superman
- Homer to Marge
One FNG – Ether – introduced to F3 and into the PAX. Ether has Tiger Beat (who apparently was a team heart throb many, many, many years ago) to thank for bring him out to the gloom.
Prayer requests were shared. Kanye sent the PAX out.