And the Pax chose…..Sisyphus now! So 29 Pax jogged to the top of Sisyphus to start their downPAINment for the day.
- Warm up run
- SSH X 25
- Mountain climbers X 25
- Windmills X 20
- Sir Fazio circles X 8
- Reverse Sir Fazio circles X 8
Sisyphus hill…as requested
6 minutes of Mary
- WWII sit-ups X 20
- Long Slow Flutters X 20
- LBC’s! X 20
- Freedom hammers (because the Russians have done nothing for us lately) X 20
Island of Pain X 4 alternating
- Group 1 – run the island
- Group 2 – squat hold
- Run to the picnic shelter for Dips X 25
- Wheelbarrow up mini Hamburger Hill – flip flop X 2
- People’s chair X 2
Run to the park entrance for the DB Drill (for all of you that thought playing Cornerback looked EASY!). Sprint the 7 cones and drop for 5 burpies. Do this 3 times. Mean while, Group 2 circled up for dealers choice workout. This included TD Merkins X 20, Squat hold jumps X 15, regular Merkins X 15, standing lunges X 20. **Groups switch – I wish I could elaborate on what a fine job Maize did with dealers choice..but I was too busy getting my ass kicked by Enron on the DB Drill. You boys know what ya did and I’m sure you did a damn fine job.
- Thanks to our FNG Watson who joined us and had his first day on the job at IBM today
- No Heavy Metal workout this week, instead we have a convergence at Dawn Patrol, 1 hr long and starts at 7. ***Followed by Beer and Brots at Utah’s pool! Word is we have ‘The Forge’ tomatoes attending…don’t miss it.