This year’s Thanksgiving holiday features multiple options for you to express your gratitude for glorious beat downs!
Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, 11/23)
- 0530 – F3Raleigh convergence at General Assembly. Jimmer has the Q. No workouts at any other F3 Raleigh site on Thanksgiving.
- 0700 – North Raleigh and N.E. Wake convergence! 1 hour beat down followed by a run up Mount Trashmore (Landfill Park) at Max Bandwidth. Frosted Flake and Dialtone have the Q.
- 0800 – Turkey Trot 10K launching from Whole Foods (Ridgewood). Swirly and Tony Robbins have the Q. More information in this preblast.
- 0800 – Trophy Trot 10K launching from 1251 Goode St, Raleigh, NC 27603, just off Lake Wheeler Road on Dix Park. Costco has the Q. Proceeds from this event will be donated to Healing Transitions. More information here.
Friday After (Friday, 11/24)
- 1900 – Ruck event departing from Danger Zone (a.k.a.) North Cary Park, finishing at Tecumseh’s house. The route takes Black Creek Greenway and Umstead Park for nearly the entire trek. There will be coupons and PT stops; all are welcome. Reach out to Banjo (@Plainpocket) for additional information.