20 pax assembled at the new earlier hour in the misty gloom at F3 Raleigh’s original weekday workout.
- Mosey up to stone circle
- Warmup COP: SSH-20x Imperial Walker-20x Good Morning-10x Mtn Climber-20x Merkin-10x
- Mosey around Washington loop with merkin (10x) break half way
- Sprint up Washington to Washington (#wormhole) and 10 burpees at top – yog back down and plank – do this 3 times
- Mosey to base of Hamburger Hill
- Dirty MacDeuce with a run up hill to house of cats and back between sets
- Sets: 1) Diamond-Squat-LBC 2) Wide Grip-Lunge-Rosalita 3) Dry Dock-Reverse Lunge-Bicycle 4) Merkin-Star Jump-Heels to Heaven
- Mosey over to picnic shed and count of 1’s and 2’s
- 2’s dogleg left up and around lamp post while 1’s do AMRAP pulls ups – flapjack – 2
- Mosey to Oak Grove
- Mary: Flutter Kicks-20x Alternating Oblique Crunch-20x American Hammers-10x
- Metamorphosis moving to Mondays – Cujo needs a ride to Ball Bearings on Wednesdays now from RRM
- Ethanol moving to Crabtree at 5:30 next week
- Strong work out there today by all – it’s awesome to see the sustained growth throughout the region – and to know that, no matter what else is going on in our lives, our brothers in F3 are going to be there to push us on.